New Balance Hierro v7 - Women
People love the idea of adventure in the great outdoors, but there’s more to the natural landscape than fresh air and scenic views. Uneven terrain, debris, and moisture are unique challenges to footwear that require specialized construction. For those who take going off the beaten path literally, there’s the Fresh Foam Hierro, a dedicated, off-road application of our best running technology. The Fresh Foam Hierro v7 employs a Vibram® outsole, strategic TPU thread reinforcement in the upper, and toe protection to create a protective shell of durability and traction around the signature Fresh Foam cushioning and a breathable, lightweight upper.
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Synthetic/mesh upper with zonal TPU threads for added support and protection in high wear areas
- Snug-fit bootie upper construction
- Laser perforated upper ventilation
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and trail debris
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
Looking to start running? Or perhaps improve your run time? Join our run group and let us help you Move Well, Be Well!
RunQuest is an in-person run series offered every Tuesday and Thursday with group coaching led by Running Mechanics Professionals, Certified Pedorthists, and Kinesiologists. You’ll be looking forward to the weekly runs, learning new running drills and skills and making new friends. Additionally members receive 15% off on retail products including shoes, socks, fitness equipment and other non-medical products. Our RunQuest subscription also includes access to all our online live and recorded classes, complimentary FMS testing and can utilize our plethora of recovery tools including compression therapy legs, myofascial release tools and much more.
This group is like no other in the Okanagan. Perfect for those learning to run, people who run for run, for those with a specific goal or race in mind. No running experience is necessary.