New Balance Hierro 6 - Men
Rack up some miles out on the trails in our rugged Fresh Foam Hierro v6. The men’s running shoe features a lightweight Fresh Foam midsole that helps to provide a soft landing on rough terrain. A proven Vibram® outsole provides traction and durability. TPU threads woven into the upper at key points enhance the structure of this men’s shoe and add toe protection, while laser perforations boost breathability.
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Lace closure
- Laser perforations for ventilation
- Synthetic/mesh upper with zonal TPU threads for added support and protection in high wear areas
- Through 2021, New Balance will donate 1% of MSRP from all Fresh Foam Hierro v6 sold in the U.S. to 1% for the Planet to benefit organizations working on climate change and public lands. More info: onepercentfortheplanet.org.
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
Looking to start running? Or perhaps improve your run time? Join our run group and let us help you Move Well, Be Well!
RunQuest is an in-person run series offered every Tuesday and Thursday with group coaching led by Running Mechanics Professionals, Certified Pedorthists, and Kinesiologists. You’ll be looking forward to the weekly runs, learning new running drills and skills and making new friends. Additionally members receive 15% off on retail products including shoes, socks, fitness equipment and other non-medical products. Our RunQuest subscription also includes access to all our online live and recorded classes, complimentary FMS testing and can utilize our plethora of recovery tools including compression therapy legs, myofascial release tools and much more.
This group is like no other in the Okanagan. Perfect for those learning to run, people who run for run, for those with a specific goal or race in mind. No running experience is necessary.