Darn Tough Edge Thermolite Cushioned Ski and Snowboard Socks - Women
Raise your family on the local hill and get a leg up season after season. The Edge sock is designed by VT native, Jake Blauvelt and built to keep you warm and dry. This midweight local's choice features extra cushioning for comfort and mesh panels to support airflow and limit foot funk.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- 55% Merino Wool 42% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
- The midweight ski and snowboard socks prioritize an increase in warmth alongside performance.
- The ski and snowboard socks with cushion feature terry loop comfort underfoot.