Brooks Cascadia 16 - Men
A smoother, lighter version of Brooks' iconic trail shoe.
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction
Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
The new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down
Looking to start running? Or perhaps improve your run time? Join our run group and let us help you Move Well, Be Well!
RunQuest is an in-person run series offered every Tuesday and Thursday with group coaching led by Running Mechanics Professionals, Certified Pedorthists, and Kinesiologists. You’ll be looking forward to the weekly runs, learning new running drills and skills and making new friends. Additionally members receive 15% off on retail products including shoes, socks, fitness equipment and other non-medical products. Our RunQuest subscription also includes access to all our online live and recorded classes, complimentary FMS testing and can utilize our plethora of recovery tools including compression therapy legs, myofascial release tools and much more.
This group is like no other in the Okanagan. Perfect for those learning to run, people who run for run, for those with a specific goal or race in mind. No running experience is necessary.