Hoka Clifton 6 - Men
- Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
Looking to start running? Or perhaps improve your run time? Join our run group and let us help you Move Well, Be Well!
RunQuest is an in-person run series offered every Tuesday and Thursday with group coaching led by Running Mechanics Professionals, Certified Pedorthists, and Kinesiologists. You’ll be looking forward to the weekly runs, learning new running drills and skills and making new friends. Additionally members receive 15% off on retail products including shoes, socks, fitness equipment and other non-medical products. Our RunQuest subscription also includes access to all our online live and recorded classes, complimentary FMS testing and can utilize our plethora of recovery tools including compression therapy legs, myofascial release tools and much more.
This group is like no other in the Okanagan. Perfect for those learning to run, people who run for run, for those with a specific goal or race in mind. No running experience is necessary.